^
_NEO_

📖
Отправить сообщение для  _NEO_ с помощью ICQ _NEO_#0876
Выставка наград
Отправить сообщение для  _NEO_ с помощью ICQ _NEO_#0876
Выставка наград
Re: [ТУРНИР] only XL-6

IhromantNice start, built unicorns in citadel despite around 2.5k gold transfer. 1st week took wywern and basilisk dwellings, so enough meat. In the end of 2nd week there was battle, where opponent killed my elves but I killed half of his army. So until end of 4th week we didn't contact each other. In the middle of 3rd week I took my 1st utopia with Erdamon, then took conflux castle, bought earth and air for Kyrre and found almost perfect Edric (earth, logistics, 21 lvl took air) in the prison. So with 3 heroes with control I consumed 2 supertreasures and on 147 took opponent's main. There upgraded archangels and went for him. He decided to give up.

Thanks for the game!
The map was poor from my side and favored the blue player. Apart from that I gain no logistics, boots/ gloves or anything to extend my move. I didn't see any cons for the entire game! Basically I didn't have a game from the beginning. Was a mistake that I didn't take the last restart. Anyway, Ihromant deserved the win! Thanks for the game!
icq#660717594
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ако спечеля, печеля за цял народ - ако загубя, губя само мене си!!! В.И.Кунчев (ЛЕВСКИ)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.twitch.tv/neo_bulgaria
icq#660717594
Ако спечеля, печеля за цял народ - ако загубя, губя само мене си!!! В.И.Кунчев (ЛЕВСКИ)
_NEO_ вне форума