Форум HeroesWorld-а - Показать сообщение отдельно - MMH5.5 - Герои Меча и Магии 5.5
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 01.09.2022, 16:44
^
Nargott

📖
Re: MMH5.5 - Герои Меча и Магии 5.5

dredknight

Ability chance patch does not require stripped exe. However "paw strike ability" patch do require one.
Stripped patches work only on stripped exes. How to make H5_game.exe stripped ? I wrote you a guide.

Regarding the 35-45% ability hole - sure it is not math logical but it is opportunistic.
  • First, at the current pacing of MMH55 player's army will usually be at disadvantage  vs neutral stacks which tend to be in higher numbers. This will make battles more challenging especially vs single high HP stacks.
  • Second, this adds another layer of tactical decision in PvP so one can estimate which enemy stack is more favourable for ability targeting.
  • Third, quantity is quality of its own - one can focus his economy on buying certain creature stack if he thinks its ability trigger chance is critical to his army composition.

I made another patch based on your request that you can get from here.
You can edit base chance to a value of your choice.

Please test and let me know if it works.

Thank you, your solution for constant chance is working.
I agree that dependence on HP makes sense, but I strongly disagree with the formulas that Nival suggests.
The most logical thing is to make sure that the chance is equal to the ratio of damage dealt to health before the attack.
If you deal 2 times the damage, then the chance to proc should be twice as high, since you are doing twice as many hits.
Разработчик Heroes 5.5 WarGame Edition.
Сайт проекта - пока неактивен
Автор Асимметричных шахмат
Nargott вне форума