^
Maretti
📖
Отправить сообщение для  Maretti с помощью ICQ
Выставка наград
Отправить сообщение для  Maretti с помощью ICQ
Выставка наград
Re: [ТУРНИР]The Final Battle 7

10.08.2013 Maretti (blue, fortress, tazar, galthran) def Amiloo (red, ramp, kyrre) 8mm6a 224

Classic 8mm6a game when its worst. Power vs speed. We met the first time week 2 where i had 7 angels and around 400 skells, so i won the battle clearly, but made mistake to let him surrender with only 2 angels left. I decided not to rush him since i had no speed at all. So the game got long. To start with I couldnt find any topes but at least i got some good ones in my t-area, plus I found boots and gloves there. Never got log or air on galthran though. After building 2 full guilds that gave nothing usefull, I got lucky and found a tope in central areas with air book, earth book and red orb. Still the game was open since I was up against kyrre with 4200 mp and full control. Amiloo took his main town back to upgrade 11 greens to golds, but he spent all his money. I had to attack him with a scout but I had high stats and 17 caos hydras, 14 angels and 2900 skells plus red orb. Since he didnt have money to surrender he decided to give up, which I appreciate. Otherwise we could still run around on that map playing cat and mouse. Thanks for playing.
Maretti вне форума