Форум HeroesWorld-а - Показать сообщение отдельно - [ТУРНИР] Дегустация Horn of the Abyss
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 25.04.2015, 11:23
^
flate

📖
Отправить сообщение для  flate с помощью ICQ
Отправить сообщение для  flate с помощью ICQ
Re: [ТУРНИР] Дегустация Horn of the Abyss

hippox89Прошу записать меня на турнир

Qualification report (hopefully it'll be verified in time, but probably too late now):

15.04.2015 hippox89 (Blue, Cove, Cassiopeia) def flate (Red, Cove, Illor), Mini-Nostalgia, 245

Started with Cassiopeia, but brought Anabel with full creatures on 111 and took her as my main. Went by long road to take the second town, but at least found a nix dwelling on the way. Took second town (dung) before 117 and brought a portal for extra nix growth. Later found a castle town and two angel dwellings. The map especially provided a lot of cyclops cons, though only a single lower level utopia. Before main battle I had a stronger army with a nice stack of archangels, but Red had huge spell power compared to me and also better artefacts. I had searched all of my areas and the artefact merchant for any sign of either recanter or red orb, but had found nothing. Main battle was very close with Red casting powerful implosion and resurrection spells - but luckily I had a much higher mana pool and was able to secure victory with shackles on, although with heavy losses. Red did not surrender immediately, but I was able to mop up quickly and Red called 'gg'.

Thanks for playing!
I confirm that. A lot of mistakes i have made in this game, especially with mana pool of main hero before the main battle. I thought my higher stats will bring the victory. But the combination of nix warriors+ resurrectiion is imba against the hero without mana and almost all my army. I couldn't even kill more than 7 niixes (about 23 nix warriors left when i ran out of mana ) at the end with 67 cyclopes ( with sniper bow ), 17 nix warriors, 10 phoenixes, ~40 electric elementals and 3 angels. The cyclopes could kill only 3!!!! Too overpowered unit, i couldn't imagine that the stack of 41 nix warriors could be so much better that the stack, for example, of 19 archangels. Fix it please. 60% are too IMBA!

Добавлено через 7 минут
Прошу записать меня на турнир.
I hope it is not too late now. Wanna play it so much)
flate вне форума