^
Dave_HUN

📖
Отправить сообщение для  Dave_HUN с помощью ICQ
Выставка наград
Отправить сообщение для  Dave_HUN с помощью ICQ
Выставка наград
Re: [ТУРНИР] Войны Магов 2

12.02.2016 Dave_HUN (Красный, Башня, Сольмир, Соруг) def Bahan (Синий, Подземелье, Аламар, Айден) 6lm10a 137
I had 3 pairs of boots nearby first week,one guarded by pack bone dragons,the other 2 had easy guards,took one of them with solmyr,killed fortress ai early.Solmyr got earth and slow was in guild,I didnt have a lot of money but enough to build nagas without citadel(though I didnt recruit nagas until week 3).I had 4 gremlin dwellings nearby so started week 2 with 230 masters and went for a conservatory but was minimum.Then took a couple of hives and started developing Saurug,gave her the other pair of boots.Entered treasure at 126 with both main heroes,saurug got very good skills archery,tactics,earth magic,offense,logistics.Cleared this treasure in a few days but it only had hives and some boxes with inferno army (20 pits 25 demons 30 magogs).Using inferno meat and 50 wyverns I took 3 topes 136 after retreating saurug,and had fly in guild but topes gave 2 air books and +5all +4all +3all.Next day I spotted Alamar and a scout with lots wyverns so decided to take shackles and end it,since MG lvl4 after rebuild still didnt give TP.
Spasibo za igru.
Dave_HUN вне форума