Форум HeroesWorld-а - Показать сообщение отдельно - [ТУРНИР] Один за всех и все за одного 4
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 18.02.2016, 11:53
^
Amster
📖
Отправить сообщение для  Amster с помощью ICQ
Выставка наград
Отправить сообщение для  Amster с помощью ICQ
Выставка наград
Re: [ТУРНИР] Один за всех и все за одного 4

Dave_HUNGame 1
First week was hard and day 1 wasnt looking very bright,even though I had kyrre,sawmill was blocked and barely had money.Day 2 spotted swordsman dwelling and had dungeon town so I played it.Killed 1 dungeon ai,almost had 115 meeting but opp deleted his hero.By end of week 1 I have killed 2 ais,both dungeon,so with 3 dungeon towns and portals I had 36 crusaders week 2.Didnt build cavaliers but didnt need them.Took maxi cons 123 with some losses (11 crusaders,60 pikes,dungeon meat),and went for another con while expanded with 2 scouts (1-1 angels on them).At 125 opp rushed me,we both had a total of 8 angels,he didnt have a lot of movement so just stood in underground with Gunnar.Next turn I planned my attack,bought +1+1 att/def ring and +2 power in black market,used vortex to get 60 mana,traded all resources (had 20+ of everything) for gold so I can buy enough scout heroes and take my last con on swamp and chain back that same turn,then attack gunnar with full strength.My army was 11 angels 25 crusaders 7 wyverns 12 marksmen vs 8 angels 7 rocs 32 storm elementals.Both heroes with expert earth spells,but my spells lasted longer thanks to +duration artifacts and 4 power.Managed to beat his army in a few turns,thanks for the game!At the beginning I didnt expect such big armies to fight early.

Had to rush on 124 with double mana,before opp did last turn with cons3 and some arts on market,but teal ruined my chaines.Anyway thought i got big advantage on this teamplate with 8 angels,tavern showed that i stronger,but opp had got strong army too 11 angels against 8 and magic advantage that i couldn't assume,had no money for surrender so gg,wellplayed by Dave anyway.
Thanx for the game!

ICQ-685884492

Amster вне форума