^
Dave_HUN

📖
Отправить сообщение для  Dave_HUN с помощью ICQ
Выставка наград
Отправить сообщение для  Dave_HUN с помощью ICQ
Выставка наград
Re: [ТУРНИР] "only XL-3"

21.03.2016 Dave_HUN (Синий, Цитадель, Десса, Десса) def Huanito (Красный, Инферно, Пайра, Пайра) Spider 212
Paid 2300 for stronghold,sold red for 400.
At the start Ciele came to the rescue,and since I had 2 flux ais close she was a great help,managed to defeat both flux ais without losing a single unit,and behemots+castle at end of week.I had 2 hives pretty far away,took 1 at mid week 2,but 0 conservatories on whole map,so I gathered money for ancient behemots instead,upgraded them 124,entered treasure that same day.I took my time with clearing it,had 2 topes but I was way too weak for them at the time,I gathered as many resources as possible and started building MG,couple of cyclop stockpiles helped with that.I took the hives in treasure and with new population of behes I took the 2 topes by end of week 3,and tp in guild.I kept rebuilding lvl5 in hope for DD / Fly,only got DD for 6th or 7th try,then finally it was much easier to clear map.I had Terek and Ciele as capable scouts,with their help I stole all of opponents towns except 1.Dessa cleared a couple more treasures and in the end I got the last part of AOTD from one of opponents scouts,so final battle became formality.
Thanks for playing.
Dave_HUN вне форума