Форум HeroesWorld-а - Показать сообщение отдельно - MMH5.5 - Герои Меча и Магии 5.5
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 26.09.2016, 22:38
^
dredknight
📖
dredknight#9852
dredknight#9852
Re: MMH5.5 - Герои Меча и Магии 5.5

Nargottdredknight:
Есть ли возможность настраивать размеры поля боя? Хотел бы попробовать ровно 12х12.

Nope. You can either use the default size 8x10 or the 14x14 boss one.

ShadowclawТак может вы сделаете и возможность добавлять новые города?

This is something everyone wants but so far nobody has stepped forward to try. Most of the people that want it does not have knowledge in hex editing. Those who have the knowledge stay quiet. I suppose it is quite a heavy lifting to be done by one person.

Also have in mind that much more than hex editing is desired. We will need a 3D designers to forge the new city buildings which is a cumbersome job.
Probably one way to do it without the need of a designer is to hex edit ninth town slot and clone already existing city. Later on the textures could be exchanged.

Anyway that was just a random thought. I don't even know if it is possible to be done this way.

`````````````````````````````````````````````````` ``````````

Just to clarify what is in the queue in things that desired but still nobody found how to accomplish:

- reduce Frenzy duration to 1/1/1/1 turns instead of 1/1/1/2 (requires hex editing)
- reduce Archmage "Energy channel" channel ability to 10% instead of 25% (requires hex editing)
- add new town (complex hex editing, significant 3D modeling skills, time).
- increase Tower damage (hex editing - Deflaktor has took assignment).
- Reduce Academy mini artifacts Attack and Defense gain per point of knowledge. (we know where are the bits but it is not possible as there is not enough hex space to change the equation.)
- test LAN compatibility of NCF (two or three players game <- I will test this starting next week.)

`````````````````````````````````````````````````` ``````````
dredknight вне форума