Форум HeroesWorld-а - Показать сообщение отдельно - [ТУРНИР] "Два Сезона: Зима-Весна 2017". OnLine-игры на рейтинг (рапорты, обсуждения)
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 29.03.2017, 16:40
^
flate

📖
Отправить сообщение для  flate с помощью ICQ
Отправить сообщение для  flate с помощью ICQ
25.03.2017 flate (Синий, Замок, Random, Эдрик, Десса) def herolwy (Красный, Оплот, Кайри, Кайри) 6lm10a 217
Town and colour sold for 3k. And i got very bad starting army thanks to Edric and Rion. No archers at all and about 30+ Pikemen. It was really hard, cause i had the only road to 6k value guards (20+ Ogres gaurding the Teleport). The other exit was very far offroad. The good thing was i had Swordsman Dwelling. So at the end of the first week i managed to build cavaliers in Citadel. The Guards in this game was very hard. For example the first Hive was guarded by 80+ Orcs where i lost One Champion and got out there only 4 Wyverns( The road led to the one-way Teleport. So i have some troubles with finding my computers. I decided to discover my Central Treasury Zone where i found One Conservatory and 2 more Hives. I went to capture all this objects and collected some army consisting of 2 Angels, 19 Wyverns, 7 Champions and 25 Crusaders at the end of mine 133 turn. Then i went to the second central Treasury where i got 2 Great Pandora's Boxes with All Air and All Earth Magic. So on 137 i got full control and conquered my green Dungeon computer. After that i flew to my Treasury Zone that was also explored with my opponent thanks to the Redwood Observatory. I should say that my opponent was better in prospecting the map. Especially at the early stage. He also managed even to kill my pink Rampart computer. In my Super-Treasury i found Shackles and lots of Hives. Nothing special. So i needed to find a zone with utopias cause i had not seen any by that time. And i flew to another Treasury where i could be killed by herolwy. It was a big risk. He knew that i was there. He saw me coming. So it was a big relief when he didn't attack me. It gave me the opportunity to take 2 Utopias there and get back. One more week we kept collecting army, i managed to build ArchAngels and Monarchs. I had better army. But my opponent had cosmic stats (About +16 Attack and Defense combined). On 217 he decided to attack me in Tower town, he knew that i had Shackles, but he had no certain information about Red Orb. The Final Battle was lucky for me. Cause my stack of Archangles got + Morale twice Also i had big advantage it Tactics and Armorer cause Kyrre was without it. Expert Luck and Artillery instead.
The Game was hard but fun!

Thanks for the Game!

ICQ is DEAD! Write here: my discord account is flate#4193

I'm fucking Luck like a dirty BITCH!

ICQ is DEAD! Write here: my discord account is flate#4193

I'm fucking Luck like a dirty BITCH!
flate вне форума