Форум HeroesWorld-а - Показать сообщение отдельно - [ТУРНИР-HotA] Diamond: Survival
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 04.02.2018, 21:34
^
socola

📖
Отправить сообщение для  socola с помощью ICQ socola#5556
Отправить сообщение для  socola с помощью ICQ socola#5556
Re: [ТУРНИР-HotA] Diamond: Survival

Dave_HUNIn the first 2 days I had no wood or gold so I wasnt happy with the map, but the roads werent bad, 2 treasures were offroad though and some of them was snow / desert. I managed to build cyclops + citadel, and start taking some objects, the second picket was guarded by 9 sea serpents (2 upgraded), and they got morale so I lost all of my birds and wolves. At least I had cyclops army, but no fast units so I was bleeding army in Mansion despite mass haste and vs AIs. There were +6all and +3all on ground I picked these up week 2, but no sign of control or topes and I already scouted 3 treasures mostly. The last one was offroad to snow. I eliminated flux AI and started guild there. Snow treasure had some more army to offer and most importantly 2 cyclops stockpiles, I built lvl4 four times to get TP, by that time I could buy tyraxor earth and make it advanced using hermit's shack. 3rd build on lvl5 gave DD and I developed several side heroes. During one turn I made mistake and didnt use DD correctly resulting in 1 step needed to capture enemy town. Thankfully Tyraxor reached and could TP back, still this left valuable Oris on the line, but opp didnt kill her. On 143 I found my first tope that gave +5all and +4all. In the end opp was sitting in dungeon so I attacked him with kyrre, 1 firebird and armageddon. Then arrow towers killed the bird LOL. I wouldn't cast arma anyway because opp had AOTD. My stats and army were much bigger, Chain lightning with +50% sphere and mass haste did the job even though Labetha had elixir and +2speed.
Thanks for playing!
Thanks for the game!
socola вне форума