Форум HeroesWorld-а - Показать сообщение отдельно - Любимчики, в бой! - 7 - The Battle of Favorites! - 7
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 15.06.2015, 22:50
^
Pit for LM

📖
Отправить сообщение для  Pit for LM с помощью ICQ
Выставка наград
Отправить сообщение для  Pit for LM с помощью ICQ
Выставка наград
Re: Любимчики, в бой! - 7 - The Battle of Favorites! - 7

MarettiNo restarts taken. Day 2 I took a box with a necro scout and got exp earth. I had a good little part of my area with 3 imp catches, a box, 15% necro boots, a min con, a hive, 12 sword and spirit of opression. So went there and box gave 10 k xp for calvius. I got exp earth on him and a bunch of skells, but no speed at all, so break was at 123. I also had earth book in my area.

Had cavs as block and with 700 skells and mass slow they were easy. Went towards opponent but he showed up with some scouts so I went in the other direction. Could take middle town with scout and tp there and take a tope that gave air book. Now cleared a bit more but didnt get much stronger. At least I found boots and got log as 8th skill.

Week 3 opponent went to swamp area. I had the chance to attack him at 131 but he had high spellpower so I waited. I had town right next to it and next day I could surprise him there with his army split. TFP.

Unfortunately, I scouted 4 conservatories in the first days, so it was impossible to avoid playing this map. Moreover, day 1 Thant got 5k exp Pandora and I found some BK dwillings.
The starting army was quite weak, there were not much places to get new skeletons, conservatories were big, and there were no haste spell at all, so I started to take them only from 121.
By the end of the first week, I took 2 BK dwellings and built them in citadel.
Thant had 110 mana (+5 helm) and all 2 lev magic, so I took 3+3 angels easily on 121. After that, Vokial got one more angel and Sandro 2 more. I broke on 123 with 9 angels, 15 death knights and about 350 skeletons. Didn’t find much in the central area, but had a bad fight with giants (5 titans made that battle terrible) that cost around 150 skells, 1 angel and 2 DK. Also I spent all mana, so had to finish the day in the central Tower. 124 I took an utopia near that castle, but it gave nothing, though +5all sword near it was still something. The same day I saw Clavius and visions told me that he had 850+ skeletons and other good stacks. Fortunately, he was afraid of my nonexistent magic and came to the other direction. That gave me some time to take an utopia at my starting area, but it gave nothing as well.
I was thinking of going off-road to the desert after it, but I had to do it before (the best variant was right after the utopia), since Maretti showed himself there the same day I was planning to approach. So my only chance was to find something at the other areas, and the only one available was swamp. I managed to get there, but it was quite empty, opponent already had everything one could dream of, so no chances were left at all.
Thanks for playing.

Осень-Зима 2013-14.

Подарок от Gomunguls на ДР

Осень-Зима 2013-14.

Pit for LM вне форума