Форум HeroesWorld-а - Показать сообщение отдельно - Сезон "Лето 2012". OnLine-игры на рейтинг (рапорты, подтверждения, обсуждения)
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 10.06.2012, 19:37
^
Maretti
📖
Отправить сообщение для  Maretti с помощью ICQ
Выставка наград
Отправить сообщение для  Maretti с помощью ICQ
Выставка наград
Re: Сезон "Лето 2012". OnLine-игры на рейтинг (рапорты, подтверждения, обсуждения)

Maretti (red, dung, shakti, galthran) def Sevensan (blue, ramp, ivor, moandor) 145 on mini nostalgica

Epic game. Main battle: Galthran: 32 33 28 25 plus 1 to speed and 3 to health 13 aas, 15 powerliches, 39 wyverns, 19 zealots, 51 crusaders and 1475 skelletons vs Moandor 31 21 18 14 plus 1 to speed and red orb with 11 ancient behemoths, 4 angels, 53 wyverns, 20 ogres and 1100 skelletons. First he hit the skelletons with the abs, all died by the retaliation. Then he followed up hitting with the wyverns. Then when skells got the turn I killed all wyvs with one hit. Then he had enough. GG.

Was a hard struggle, partly because he did well and partly because of the 10 min time limit. Here is an example: one turn i took a tope, retreated main, gave army to a scout who gave it to gunnar, who visited external tavern, bought hero took town, new hero visited other external tavern, took town, bought some heroes to take a ring he left and chain it back, then bought some more heroes to take back my castle town, only fast ones could reach, upgraded some troops there, moved army back to the dung town, then futher on by 2 heroes to flux town, bought main in fort town and should move army on to him, he moved 3 steps before retreat and had boots and gloves on, and then time ran out, and main sits in fort town with no boots or gloves on. Plus I didnt have time to kill some scouts of his to avoid him taking it all back next turn. But at least I got the army out of his reach. Think I used 20 heroes that turn. Anyway, thanks for playing.