Форум HeroesWorld-а - Показать сообщение отдельно - [ТУРНИР] Любимчики, в бой! - 11 - The Battle of Favorites! - 11
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 30.09.2019, 20:05
^
Antiplayer
📖
Отправить сообщение для  Antiplayer с помощью ICQ
Выставка наград
Отправить сообщение для  Antiplayer с помощью ICQ
Выставка наград
Re: [ТУРНИР] Любимчики, в бой! - 11 - The Battle of Favorites! - 11

Dave_HUNI had necro AI, vampire's cowl from wagon, so maining Xsi for the early game was obvious choice. My roads turned out to be great, I was looking for the orange castle AI because my necro AI was offroad. There was a block of horde ice elementals on the road, and a portal of glory right next to it guarded by lots of dendroid soldiers. I was ready to turn back from here, but I got very lucky and received slow in a shrine close by and could capture the dwelling, then beat the ice elementals 121 with 2 angels and the rest. Expanded into more directions, had some really nice artifacts and farmed over 500 skeletons. I took 2 topes 126 and my reward was +5all, air book and +3all. Soon after opp called gg.
Thanks for the game!
Thanks for the tournament, it was a great pleasure. I could never imagine even being close to the top3, but it seems I wrote history once more. Only inferno remains.
Thanks for playing!

Поздравляю Дейва с заслуженной победой! Дейв не только лучше играет, но как оказалось и некрит гораздо лучше за варвара, чем я за некра .
Antiplayer вне форума