^
Dave_HUN

📖
Отправить сообщение для  Dave_HUN с помощью ICQ
Выставка наград
Отправить сообщение для  Dave_HUN с помощью ICQ
Выставка наград
Re: [ТУРНИР] "ПУТЬ К ОЛИМПУ"

22.10.2016 Dave_HUN (Синий, Крепость, Тазар, Тазар) def bubuch (Красный, Подземелье, Шакти, Чарна) 8mm6a 146
After all restarts including tech one, I ended up with really bad map, weak army, no money, many blocks on road, and treasure block lots enchanters blocked my way out at sub gate.I had vokial and gathered some skeletons but hero was very weak and cant collect many skeletons on swamp.I went into treasure but it was also swamp.Luckily I got slow scroll, and with single slows I could take a hive and cons, tazar took another cons,and I had a 3rd cons in my area.I went to center at 127-131 with 11 angels, followed road to ais and found more cons.No topes anywhere though, so I had great army but no stats or control.Picked up many scrolls, one of them was tp so I could move around better,but still no DD,even though I took many high value boxes.Opponent appeared with wings in one of my treasures with weaker army so I attacked him.He surprised me with AOTD but I had better stats and army.
Спасибо за игру!
Dave_HUN вне форума