Форум HeroesWorld-а - Показать сообщение отдельно - Любимчики, в бой! - 8 - The Battle of Favorites! - 8
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 29.05.2016, 01:55
^
Falcone

📖
Отправить сообщение для  Falcone с помощью ICQ
Выставка наград
Отправить сообщение для  Falcone с помощью ICQ
Выставка наград
Re: Любимчики, в бой! - 8 - The Battle of Favorites! - 8

Dave_HUNNo restarts were spent, I spotted boots day 1,and stables day 2,so I played it,even though had really weak army and MANY archer blocks everywhere.But I managed to get through them and annihilate green ai, then took 2 hives and explored the map. Kyrre got water offered at 4 , 8 ,and 12, and no combat skills.She got scouting though,which was super useful.I killed purple AI too, meanwhile had some hard scout fights with opp. AI gave me +2 power arti, so I managed to kill 2 angels in these fights,and hold the fort village that cut opponent off from other AIs.Meanwhile I covered a lot of territory with kyrre,found a conflux and could buy earth and air magic.I was very far from my main town and army was weak, even though I had 11 or 12 towns.I spotted a hive and con near the road, and a decent sized treasure. My plan was to build MG in tower (I picked up fly scroll with labetha before),and try to develop my army in the meantime.Deep in this treasure I found some topes, and took 2 of them, got full control and good stats, so mage rebuild wasnt necessary.After a few days I caught Nagash with better army.
Спасибо за игру!
На 111 заэкспертил Нагашу некро и имел 100+ скелетов на 112, решил сделать на него ставку. В начале второй раздобыл 4-х ангелов, 250 скелетов, эксп воздуз, болт на 200 и кучу маны, но не успел захватить деревеньку и потратил довольно много мувов Нагашем впустую, пока скауты вели неравные бои с вражескими магами. На 3-й неделе нашел отличную трежу, где на входе дали коробку на весь 5-й, там же взял несколько ульев и 2 утопы на статы, КО и усилок огня. Но оппонент уже захватил всю карту и тоже нашел неплохие утопы. Спасти мог только аотд и ошибка оппонента на таймере, но до недостающего щита я не добрался и был накрыт. Спасибо за игру!
Falcone вне форума