Форум HeroesWorld-а - Показать сообщение отдельно - [ТУРНИР] Первый шоу-турнир по Heroes III - Horn of the Abyss
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 14.03.2015, 04:27
^
Maretti
📖
Отправить сообщение для  Maretti с помощью ICQ
Выставка наград
Отправить сообщение для  Maretti с помощью ICQ
Выставка наград
Re: [ТУРНИР] Первый шоу-турнир по Heroes III - Horn of the Abyss

13.03.2015 Maretti (Синий, Замок, Валеска, Гурниссон) def Dirty_Player (Красный, Инферно, Кэлх, Кэлх) Mini-Nostalgia 136
Poor start, but i found many cons in my area. Took 2 cpu towns at the end of week 1, but it cost some army. Week 2 I started out with 2 cons of 100 griffs taken with main. 3rd con also gave 2 angels taken with scout and 4th gave 4 angels but since I used a lvl 1 hero and griffs got many morals it cost pretty dearly, but at least only 1 angel lost.

Then I went for t-area and it gave many cyclops and some firebirds. Managed to take a tope there that gave dragon armor and red cape. Moved on to NeXT t-area where 3 topes were lined up. They gave DD/fly, red orb and HH. Got back to town, upgraded angels and moved to middle and futher on to take opponents town.

Had high stats with 39 to attack and a big army of 12 AAs, 47 clops and also golden bow, Health combo and high luck and moral. I put on the pressure and since the opponent didnt get control he decided to give up. Thanks for playing.
Maretti вне форума