Форум HeroesWorld-а - Показать сообщение отдельно - [ТУРНИР] "Два Сезона: Лето - Осень 2017". OnLine-игры
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 03.08.2017, 18:45
^
Alin

📖
Отправить сообщение для  Alin с помощью ICQ
Выставка наград
Отправить сообщение для  Alin с помощью ICQ
Выставка наград
Re: [ТУРНИР] "Два Сезона: Лето - Осень 2017". OnLine-игры

ZawulonTerrible respawn. Block, blocks and again blocks. Main road is blocked by 50-99 lizards guarding treasure artifact, so unclear whether is it quest or not. Wanted to give up, but decided to play. Bought only 3 heroes because knew that I will need money for efreeti. Played with Pyrre because of ballista. On 115 found ring of health guarded by 20-49 marksmen. On 123 there was large surprise: 10-19 unicorns guarded vial of blood. So things became better. On 121 killed block with 4 efreeti, took army and started to collect gold. Stil didn't demonize because wanted to do this with vial and enough pit lords. So until 131 collected every gold I could grab, on 131 killed unicorns and demoned 30 gogs. Then took vial and demoned everything I was able to collect. On 136 took grey castle. Then demoned part of creatures from it. Went to 1-way portal. Attacked his hero and looks like that broke his chain. Then took his ramp citadel. There was teleport in guild. Brilliant. On 145 he appeared with move. So I traded all resources for gold, bought everything in inferno and by chains took it to the main. On FB there were 16 demons that one-shoted his angels from teleport and then killed wywerns in 2 hits and champions in 1. He was not able to kill more that 20 demons.

Thanks for the game!
I need about 3-4 days more to colect 3 more hives and to chain my army from my castel and then was a lot better .
Thanks for the game!
t

-Now I Rise-

Alin вне форума