Форум HeroesWorld-а - Показать сообщение отдельно - [ТУРНИР] Вне Закона 2!
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 14.06.2015, 04:07
^
Jelen117
📖
Отправить сообщение для  Jelen117 с помощью ICQ
Отправить сообщение для  Jelen117 с помощью ICQ
Re: [ТУРНИР] Вне Закона 2!

GeeBad luck for my opponent, small area, strong guards. Luck for me, first i had necro town with Aislin, second Adela came in tavern and in day one she was advanced diplomacy. Thanks for playing.
I had 2 roads 111 and one was blocked by lots of swordsmen. Had 2 clerics, quite a lot gold for 111 and opp had 2 necro towns so 50% necromancy. After all, I decided to play though I had one res left while opp had none. Generally only whole necro art is stronger than diplomacy so I hoped to take it either on Rion or Caitlin and get horde of pikemen guarding something and later these swordsmen. Tower's starting hero was Halon so not really a good idea to go there. It didn't matter as the road was blocked by lots of marksmen, one road still left to dung zone. I had to go there with 15 marksmen, 50 pikes and Caitlin with mana for 4 magic arrows as my zone was now empty, no more gold to take (it was little). After beating Lorelei with 7 beholders and standard dung stuff I was left with 6 marksmen and 50 pikes. That is not so bad after all, I can play it. I went for dung and saw Labetha was there. But mage guild wasn't build in town so I was saved. Decided to build mage guild to refill mana on Caitlin. Not really saved. Labetha knew magic arrow from scroll or from shrine. I lost her as it was ~55 trogs, 12 harpies, 4 airs and pack of sprites army with 4 magic arrows, enough. Next turn I took back that dung with 14 trogs but ai built medusas and killed Rion. I didn't manage to collect enough money to build cavs and Labetha waited 117/121 in town and saw opp had Adela and vampire lords so I decided to give up. Worst is that I think I haven't made a mistake and I have lost it so shamefully. I'm curious how would a pro like Twaryna or Helllight play something like this - whether there was any possibility to win it, I don't see such. Thanks for playing.
Jelen117 вне форума