^
Maretti
📖
Отправить сообщение для  Maretti с помощью ICQ
Выставка наград
Отправить сообщение для  Maretti с помощью ICQ
Выставка наград
Re: [ТУРНИР] "only XL-2"

Dave_HUNHad money problems early,had to fight shooters with the small army i had.I didnt see hives and only 1 cons,so i was hoping to farm skeletons.Early week 2 i lost 2 nagas so that slowed me down a bit.126 first cons,meanwhile i built up my mage guild in tower.Was hoping for DD or fly,got TP and fly.Early w3 i entered treasure zone,took 2 topes,but was still struggling with speed (no logistics,no boots/stables,nothing).Tazar had full speed After mana was gone,had to TP back and continue clearing tres zone.Late w3 Opp took my main castle but i took it back 137.I took 5 more topes and some hives,managed to get bit better stats than taz,but was way behind in army and speed.Finally after some running around he catches me at 147 and
GG!

Very good game all the way. Early boots from corpse, good skills on Taz, many cons in 3rd area I went to. Usefull t-area. Only at the end I felt a Little pressure with opponent clearing a t-area with 6 topes and many hives and the timer running out all the time. But army diffrence was huge with 25 angels and almost 100 monarcs. Thanks for playing.
Maretti вне форума