Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 29.05.2015, 14:08
^
Gee

📖
Отправить сообщение для  Gee с помощью ICQ gee1408#4516
Отправить сообщение для  Gee с помощью ICQ gee1408#4516
Re: Рейтинг сезонки

But there is something that must be solved before. There are players registered in one key tournament, but not in season tournament who play a game with a registered player in season tournament. I think that every player registered in heroes world must be automaticaly registered in season tournament or at least every player registered in other tournaments. And in this situation season will a continue rating for all active players.
I tryied to make a ranking list but is very hard, because:
1. Unconfirmed games which are confirmed later. When calculate result at the time of first raport or at the moment of confirmation (position in ranking list it is different)?
2. There are lot of games which are played in the same day, few of them played by the same player in different competitions, so it is important the moment of the raport.
And another problem is because the ranking it is not known at the moment of the game and more experienced players play in season for almost nothing. I hope Nitro will manage to do this soft faster and maybe he will take into consideration this facts.
And another problem is that a game is reported in one day with the date of the game (reported) before.
Gee вне форума