Форум HeroesWorld-а - Показать сообщение отдельно - [ТУРНИР] ОФБ-11!
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 07.09.2017, 03:06
^
ProtosArchon
📖
Отправить сообщение для  ProtosArchon с помощью ICQ ProtosArchon#6252
Выставка наград
Отправить сообщение для  ProtosArchon с помощью ICQ ProtosArchon#6252
Выставка наград
06.09.2017 ProtosArchon (Красный, Инферно, Кэлх, Кэлх) def Surreal (Синий, Башня, Сольмир, Сайра) 8xm12a 232
First generation gave Calh with only 6 gogs and i lost almost all imps and pikemens from 2nd hero on first day vs shooters, but i decided to play on since Calh got offense and i had small cons near town. Opponent did not used his restarts as well, so game continues. The rest of week i did not lost significant army, i have builded effets in town and took stronghold village. Wk2 first i took some treasuries for money and then took cons and two hives which gave me 14 wyverns in total. On 125 i go to kill tan PC player and i met there my opponent. We engaged in scout war the rest of week 2 and as a result i lost all army except wyverns in battles vs oponent and tan PC. Unfortunatelly opponent killed Calh as well because i was stupid enough to leave him with 1 angel only, but i had lvl10 Gundula from prison so i was kinda OK.

Opponent did not came after me immediatelly, so i took some more towns and 2 angel cons early wk3. On 134 he came in my area with Solmyr who had no main army. I just got his lvl10 prisoner Iona in tavern, she got adv log and i was able to catch Solmyr, kill him and get all his artifacts. Unfortunatelly Iona was not able to survive next turn, so he got his artifacts back and he also found Kyrre in his tavern and bought her. But at least i got Calh back in tavern and situation looked good again but not for long. Kyrre soon acquired boots and gloves and started to take towns i conquered recently.

I was cut off from my main town and could not get new army to Calh. So i decided to abandon my areas and try to find something good in unexplored part of map. All wk4 i tried to find something, but Calh had little spell points and i lost angels and some wyverns without gaining any significant advantage. Finally, on 147 i found area with tower town, 2 cons, 2 hives and 2 utopias. In the meantime, Kyrre took all my other towns except stronghold village.

Week5 i got his Solymr and Iona again in tavern, took both utopias, but got no control. He already had DD and TP in his town, but Kyrre could not learn them until 215 when he got exp wisdom. He attacked me on 215 and i surrendered immediatelly. I bought Calh in stronghold village and wanted to take another utopia there, but Kyrre attacked me again on 216. This time i decided to battle. His army was much stronger, but Calh had much stronger stats and magic and i was able to kill Kyrre and get all his artifacts with only 4 wyverns left. He immediatelly attacked me with scout and i was forced to surrender cos i had no spell points left.

I waited 1 day to get spell points back and new week army in stronghold village, but i got more than that. I got Kyrre in tavern and finally had control. But with very small army i could not do much so i decided to take some cons/hives before attacking opponent.Opponent assembled strong army from all towns he had and gave it to Cyra, his only hero who had DD. My position on map was bad, so i managed to take 1 hive only before Cyra attacked on 224. In battle i lost all my army on Calh and left with only summoned water elementals. Cyra retreated and Calh disapears from map and goes in tavern. Next day i was in the most hopelles situation so far, only 4 heroes with little army and no town at all, so i could not buy Calh in tavern. But opponent could not see Iona, who had enough movement to capture stronghold village back. Kyrre managed to buy 1 green dragon in dwell i captured before. He TPs to stronghold and give dragon to Calh. Calh sleeps there to get spell points and on 226 goes to take main town back. Cyra buys more troops and attacks again on 226. But this time her magic was uselles against green dragon and i managed to kill her with the help of blind and summoned water elementals. Opponent had no good heroes left who could learn DD and majority of his army was dead, so i started to regain my towns. On 232 he got DD hero and attacked Kyrre in conflux town but he lost that battle and gave up.

Thx for game.