Форум HeroesWorld-а - Показать сообщение отдельно - Турнир "Два Сезона: зима-весна 2015". OnLine-игры на рейтинг (рапорты, обсуждения)
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 26.04.2015, 22:36
^
unq_flipmo

📖
Отправить сообщение для  unq_flipmo с помощью ICQ
Отправить сообщение для  unq_flipmo с помощью ICQ
Re: Турнир "Два Сезона: зима-весна 2015". OnLine-игры на рейтинг (рапорты, обсуждения)

Jelen117Bad game of me. I had a decent starting stack of lizards and revealed 4 or 5 cons 1st day, dwell of wyvs and hive. I took dwell of wyvs losing a lot of gnolls there. Lost wyv and all the rest attacking mummies and then went for min con only with 3 wyvs, 28 cents from 2 ramp towns, some gnolls and 3 gorgons. Luckily took it, 3 wyvs left and went for small hive that gave 6 wyvs but I lost 3 wyvs there. It was pretty bad, but I still had many objects to get, though they were far away. I think I would have to break very late - ~125 as I had to take another min con that was far away what will for sure take a lot of time and then I could perform my chain to take all the other cons. Bad game from me, fortress is very specific to play and I didn't know how to easily take wyvs dwell and so on what cost me a lot.
The opponent asked me at the end why did you play this map (one road only, very far from the desert, everything very well guarded etc). Fuck me if I know. I don't remember anything about this game apart from the fact I died attacking 48 upd horned demons (114) guarding a hive. I expected 20-25 or smth. Thanks for the game

Having to cope with a dysfunctional society, we take refuge in solitude which is a substitute for dignity Zhang Ke Jia
icq 664689383

Having to cope with a dysfunctional society, we take refuge in solitude which is a substitute for dignity Zhang Ke Jia
unq_flipmo вне форума