Форум HeroesWorld-а - Показать сообщение отдельно - [ТУРНИР] "Новичок - 2015. Лето"
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 21.09.2015, 02:01
^
unq_flipmo

📖
Отправить сообщение для  unq_flipmo с помощью ICQ
Отправить сообщение для  unq_flipmo с помощью ICQ
[ТУРНИР] "Новичок - 2015. Лето"

vladdКак мне казалось отличная раздача, Сэр Мюллих качался идеально и на 131 я поймал оппонента. Моя армия была сильней в 2 раза, но неправильные действия во время битвы, недостаток маны и ОГРОМНЕЙШАЯ случайность сыграли со мной злую шутку (единороги прокинули слепоту на мои 70 уток...) И следующий раунд мне пришлось снимать слепоту, а там мне кинули и замедло и потом взрывом пару раз огрели.В общем откупился на 4 утках. Т.к. у соперника тоже армии почти не осталось, решил уйти в лейт, нашел и прокачал Луну. Однако ни контролся ни магии так и не нашел, к тому времени как оппонент меня запер практически в углу карты. unq_flipmo, thank you for the game!! I hope it was fun.
D1 I had money only for 4 heroes, 3 of them went to the stables (half a day from castle). Main from the 6 (4 + others 2 in the tavern) Tyraxor. Started with a nice amount of elves (22, 15 from heroes + 7). Had pretty low money for my standards and what imo was even worse no crystals at all. Nothing extraordinary about the map d1. Loins of legions (which I didn't took for the whole match ), pandora horde of chieftains, a one way portal just in front of the castle that exited not for a way in my zone also. 2 snow hives, one cons in my zone (3a), +12 def (lots of dreds), another 2 hive kind of over the mountains and some well defended prisons.
D2 didn't do much, exp tactics on Tyraxor from 2 stones + one extra hero.
D3 saw a dungeon and air book +5att (19 bone dragons when I went w2). The plan was to take the two snow hives and go to the grass cons after. By my mistake I couldn't take a tower town this day, still Tyrax got earth so it was a good day. No extra hero, only 5 d3.
D4 took the dung + tower, recruited a sixth hero;
D5 finally had access to the underground, built citadel, still no crystals;
D6 broke a ~100 pixies block and saw this turn the wonders of the world: no, not Jennifer Connelly's tits, Wings and earth tome. So it became clear that the only problems I have to deal were 1. crystals and 2. money. So I tried but did a lousy job, I have the impression I've only built 2 markets instead of 3 so I sold 3000 gold worth of resources (with 2 markets so maybe even more, more 4k with 3 markets) for those 6 crystals. Money that I would miss dearly after;
D7 built unis and was ready with main to first beat ~100 golems for xp and after only 2 tiles away the first hive, waiting for army only;
D121 Problem is I've had very few money so I managed to recruit 3 unicorns + some fodder (and not much of that either, Ufretin came...); so after checkind the first hive (horde) I decided to not risk it and go for the second;
D122 took both hives, first minimum second was 8 wyvs only (I still didn't had builded a mage guild, so poor I was);
D123 was near the wings defended by 120 basilisks; 8 heroes, poor as hell; exp tactics, off and earth;
D133 went on the other side of the mountain exactly at the worst moment when opp where there with the whole army, 70 wivs and other stuff. Didn't make it back to my zone for a step or half. Managed to "win" that battle due to the unicorns that blinded the wyvs, low mana from opp, 2-3 implo @675 and so on. He was left with 4 wyvs I with 30 g. elves, 9 unis and 2a.

+D134 Took me a little to organize myself but in the end won, he had plenty of hives but as I've said I've had control in reach. Thanks for the match, pleasure playing with you. Probably you played a better game than me. Good luck with the big boys

Having to cope with a dysfunctional society, we take refuge in solitude which is a substitute for dignity Zhang Ke Jia
icq 664689383

Having to cope with a dysfunctional society, we take refuge in solitude which is a substitute for dignity Zhang Ke Jia
unq_flipmo вне форума