Форум HeroesWorld-а - Показать сообщение отдельно - [ТУРНИР] Любимчики, в бой! - 11 - The Battle of Favorites! - 11
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 06.07.2019, 20:00
^
Dave_HUN

📖
Отправить сообщение для  Dave_HUN с помощью ICQ
Выставка наград
Отправить сообщение для  Dave_HUN с помощью ICQ
Выставка наград
Re: [ТУРНИР] Любимчики, в бой! - 11 - The Battle of Favorites! - 11

06.07.2019 Dave_HUN (Синий, Цитадель, Десса, Галтран) def Antiplayer (Красный, Некрополь, Тант, Тант) 6lm10a 133
The start was not ideal, but 7th hero in tavern was Galthran and my starting artifact was +5% necro. I still had 2 restarts left, but decided to play because of this. Money was very scarce, I also got unlucky with roads. For 4-5 days my army was very weak, to the point where horde gremlins defeated half my forces. On day 6 I finally got rocs and broke 3k guard in the other direction at a bugged passageway. I reached a stronghold AI's zone, which had pack sharpshooters blocking the road, so I had to wait for 121 army. I moved on, then right before the AI's town were throng of orc chieftains, and I had no chance to beat them. One condolence was that I got animate dead in a shrine there, but with 20 mana this could not be used much. I had 2 dwarven treasuries in secondary zone, with a cons of size 2-4. Thankfully the cons was size 2, probably the best size for me, 150 would cost heavy losses and 200 was impossible. This allowed me to expand a bit more, but map was pretty empty aside from 1 mini hive and 1 box of 50 dwarves. I visited a library and refilled mana, then planned to take my 2 topes. First tope was on 133, maxi. I had to waste a lot of mana on the guard, because it was horde archmagi. This meant my remaining mana allowed for 3 animates with basic earth, and 1 shield. I entered anyway because I had a good skeleton stack and 65 dwarves. I made 1 mistake during this fight, I did not hit the 6 gold dragons when I had the chance, and at the end 4 golds hit my skeletons 3 times (retaliation, attack after wait, attack next round). Result was still not that bad, I lost 91 skeletons and reward was nice with KZ, +4all, red orb.
Opponent judged his situation as not worthy to continue, so he gave up, thanks for the game.
Dave_HUN вне форума