Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 15.04.2018, 11:51
^
boovli

📖
Отправить сообщение для  boovli с помощью ICQ
Отправить сообщение для  boovli с помощью ICQ
Re: [ТУРНИР] "only XL-5"

14.04.2018 boovli (Красный, Башня, Аин, Гриндан) def Huanito (Синий, Сопряжение, Random, Лакус, Гуннар) 6lm10a 147
Pretty slow start for me, with small initial zone and swamp secondary zone. But playable, so i decide not to use my last restart. As saves showed my opponent got far worse start.
On the first week I took Castle, scouted, collected some reaources. With second week I got Grindan, who became the main hero. Found useful level 2-3 artifacts almost in every slot, went to treasuries. One of the treasuries was a good one with several cyclops stockpiles, 3 hives and utopia. Took utopia only on 134 with ressurection learned from Jeddit and shitload of mana from intellect on Grindan. It was pretty good with +5 all and angel wings.
Later took another utopia with some stats, on 137 i finally rebuilt full control. The next week was used to train some support heroes, make archangels and take some towns. In the end of the week I took all enemy towns, killed some heroes. On 147 he surrendered. TFP!

boovli вне форума