Форум HeroesWorld-а - Показать сообщение отдельно - [ТУРНИР] Финальная Битва - 12
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 15.12.2018, 04:12
^
Dave_HUN

📖
Отправить сообщение для  Dave_HUN с помощью ICQ
Выставка наград
Отправить сообщение для  Dave_HUN с помощью ICQ
Выставка наград
Re: [ТУРНИР] Финальная Битва - 12

14.12.2018 Dave_HUN (Синий, Замок, Кейтлин, Циель) def Xocenk (Красный, Подземелье, Шакти, Сандро) Spider 137
The game was on fast+mid roads, so after selling dungeon and red color, I planned to play on fast roads only if my map is super good, or I have a strong mage for early meeting, since shakti on fast roads expands super fast. I had ciele, +2 knowledge, +3 spell power in my zone, so I didn't restart. Meeting on 116 happened as expected, I didn't have my whole army on me though, only marksmen and griffs, while opponent had a huge army of 1 angel, 5 minotaurs, 180 skeletons, 60 troglodytes. After killing the angel and minos with arrows I had to run, and attack with the rest of my army. I did not calculate opponent's gold amount, even though I could have, and cause highest possible damage. Still I could kill about 100 skeletons, then we went our separate ways.
With split armies I cleared more directions, and scouted 3 cons. Army was decimated, so I needed mass slow for these fights, but after buying earth in conflux and maxing it out, I get 4 angels from them. From the day I captured rampart AI's town, I built guild every day. I ran out of roads to clear, so Ciele went to steal opponent's dungeon with 2 angels. Meanwhile, it took 6 builds to get tp, and with Caitlin I could take mini tope with air book in it. Afterwards, I scouted a maxi tope, but had no resurrection so I rebuilt lvl4 again and Ciele took this tope 137. My reward was thunder helmet and lion shield, and enough money to upgrade 11 angels. I took opp's tower with guild in it, then he gave up.
Thanks for the game!

P.S.: It should be about time to introduce only middle roads on xl+u templates, especially on Spider the early meetings are too frequent.
Dave_HUN вне форума