Форум HeroesWorld-а - Показать сообщение отдельно - [ТУРНИР-HotA] Diamond: Survival
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 22.12.2017, 23:47
^
Dave_HUN

📖
Отправить сообщение для  Dave_HUN с помощью ICQ
Выставка наград
Отправить сообщение для  Dave_HUN с помощью ICQ
Выставка наград
Re: [ТУРНИР-HotA] Diamond: Survival

22.12.2017 Dave_HUN (Красный, Random, Инферно, Олема, Гуннар) def ЯR (Синий, Random, Подземелье, Дас, Крег Хег) Diamond 144
The start was not easy, not much gold and fortress AI refused to die. Didnt get earth on my heroes, so I took air magic on Pyre, thinking at least mass haste and expert view air is better than no magic at all. I had blue hat in treasure behind horde diamond golems, I didnt take it fast though because my power and knowledge was low. I started demon farming and taking nearby hives, when visiting cove AI I stumbled upon opponent's treasure with air book on ground and 2 nearby hives. After this I picked up TP scroll in my treasure, no earth magic yet to use it. There was +10 knowledge behind 40 cavaliers on grass, but with almost 50 demons and ~24 wyverns it was doable fight. After refilling mana I took blue hat, and cleared this new treasure. It had 1 big cons, +5all, and a tope that gave red boots. I bought earth in flux for Pyre and Gunnar (he was bought on week3 and still lvl3). Since Pyre didnt have offense / armorer, I leveled up Gunnar and the result was glorious. I leveled up Kinkeria for support, now with 3 heroes and full control I cleared the map, while opponent didnt have TP, his only chance was shackles, but by the time of final battle I was much stronger.
Thanks for playing!
Dave_HUN вне форума