Форум HeroesWorld-а - Показать сообщение отдельно - Турнир "Два Сезона: лето-осень 2016". OnLine-игры на рейтинг (рапорты, обсуждения)
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 16.07.2016, 01:13
^
Venton

📖
Отправить сообщение для  Venton с помощью ICQ
Отправить сообщение для  Venton с помощью ICQ
Re: Турнир "Два Сезона: лето-осень 2016". OnLine-игры на рейтинг (рапорты, обсуждения)

flateBetter stats, earlier break on 122 and mass-haste helped to win FB with 12 mana left. Paid 5k+ gold for both town and colour. Got only 3 Angels from Respawn, 2 Dragon dwellings and one Death Knight dwelling. Necro items helped me only in Treasury. I was lucky with MG-3. I got there Animate Dead. It helped me keep up my skeletons powerstack. This time i played a little bit better. So the result is deserved.
TFP!

My starting zone was rich (2 Dragon dwells, 2 cons - 1+4, 4 hives - but only 2 close enough to take them fast, many small Pandoras) but they all seemed to be positioned very far from one another. The real problem was low stats and no perspective for increasing them fast. I took a detour to pick up the biggest Pandora (10k xp) which slowed me down by 1 or 2 days. Against a strong Necro it turned out to cost me the game. Very nice FB!

Thx for the game!

I speak English, Polish, French, Spanish, a little German, but not Russian...

I speak English, Polish, French, Spanish, a little German, but not Russian...

Venton вне форума