^
Dave_HUN

📖
Отправить сообщение для  Dave_HUN с помощью ICQ
Выставка наград
Отправить сообщение для  Dave_HUN с помощью ICQ
Выставка наград
Re: [ТУРНИР-HotA] Зеркала-2

14.11.2017 Dave_HUN (Красный, Крепость, Брогхильд, Тираксор) def Falcone (Синий, Крепость, Тазар, Тазар) Mirror Diamond 133
The map was pretty rich so it didnt feel like I paid for red at all. I had 3 possible mains, tyraxor jabarkas and broghild. 2 roads were completely blocked off in treasures, the other 2 lead into snow treasures, and castle AI was pretty close so I beat him quickly. He messed with my chains and I had to pay a lot of money for heroes. By end of week 1 I scouted the other snow treasure with broghild, there were a couple hives, but only 1 was with beatable block, and it was a mini too. With obs tower an earth tome was just visible in snow. Since my knowledge was really low I took +4+4 helmet behind throng of demons, which wasnt easy battle since I had only 9 wyvs, but 27 marksmen from castle village+town helped and I didnt lose much. Next I took another hive and 2 cons, and planned to take earth tome 124 but failed with chains so I couldnt get it back on the same turn. I had 2 more cons on grass but they were both mini so from 4 cons I had 5 angels, and pack wyverns. I didnt dare to enter tope with just 1 resurrection, so I took 2 more hives and refilled my mana. Tope was mini and gave +6all. On 127 I took an angel dwelling and built angels in castle. I grabbed some more towns in treasures and scouted most of the areas, and found 3 more topes so with artifact merchants I had more than enough money for AA+monarch upgrade. Since map was super fast tempo, I didnt have timer from mid week 2 at all,so I had to focus, overall I did well, 132 I had 13 AAs and 45 monarchs, 16 cyclops, vs Tazar's 5 angels and 58 monarchs, 14 cyclops. Tazar didnt have tactics or chance of getting morales so the stronger army won.
Thanks for playing!
Dave_HUN вне форума