Форум HeroesWorld-а - Показать сообщение отдельно - Любимчики, в бой! - 7 - The Battle of Favorites! - 7
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 08.02.2015, 05:07
^
ProtosArchon
📖
Отправить сообщение для  ProtosArchon с помощью ICQ ProtosArchon#6252
Выставка наград
Отправить сообщение для  ProtosArchon с помощью ICQ ProtosArchon#6252
Выставка наград
Re: Любимчики, в бой! - 7 - The Battle of Favorites! - 7

08.02.2015 ProtosArchon (Красный, Цитадель, Крег Хег, Крег Хег) def BISHOP (Синий, Башня, Сольмир, Гуннар) Spider 246
No restarts used at all. Lucky for me, because i had great starting area with behemot dwell and 4 cons, one small near town. Wk1 i took dwell, another stronghold town, builded behemots with citadel and finally killed purple dungeon and builded POS there. I took my remaining conses early wk2 and had strong army so i decided to attack opponent. By the end of week i was in his area but he managed to bring army back in town, so i decided not to attack. I returned back to find some topes and build magic guild to get TP/DD/fly. I got some good arties from topes but could not get DD, even with 4 fully builded magic guilds and numerous boxes and scrolls, so game went deep into month 2. I got TP and fly scroll atleast. In the meantime opponent got DD and started to take my towns with Monere/Gunnar combo. I was fighting back with Hack/Dessa but could not attack Gunnar due to lack of movement and did not want to attack Monere either cos he waited me with firebirds and armageddon. That lasted until Monere took my main town and i decided to attack him finally. Armageddon killed 8 angels and 5 ancients, but i ressurected 4 angels and killed Monere. That changed the course of game because i got another boots for Dessa. I leveled him up a bit in the next few days and finally on 2.4.5 i was able to attack Gunnar. He had no chance to against Hack with 47 attack and my army. I did all work with 21 angels, 84 wyverns and 74 t-birds, 46 ancient behemots were just spectators. Thx for game.
ProtosArchon вне форума