Форум HeroesWorld-а - Показать сообщение отдельно - [ТУРНИР] "Два Сезона: Зима-Весна 2017". OnLine-игры на рейтинг (рапорты, обсуждения)
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 27.12.2016, 15:24
^
Gee

📖
Отправить сообщение для  Gee с помощью ICQ gee1408#4516
Отправить сообщение для  Gee с помощью ICQ gee1408#4516
Re: [ТУРНИР] "Два Сезона: Зима-Весна 2017". OnLine-игры на рейтинг (рапорты, обсуждения)

ZawulonIt was very hard beginning. Took Nagash with earth on 2 lvl, but no lumber on respawn (I even didn't build knights in any of my towns). Started hardcore necring with 16 archers. On 2nd week was able to take 2 computers, but they killed lots of secondary heroes (3 if I remember). But Nagash had enough mana till this time, expert earth and at last got slow in the second humans town. So in the end of second week I had Nagash with alot of mana (like 180) and logistics. So I went to the minor treasure on 3rd week. Fortunately, it was also castle with angel dwelling. By gold taken from Naga Banks I built angels in both humans towns. After taking conservatories, I had 13 angels on the beginning of 4 week. Then I found 3 utopias underground. Took them with Nagash's angels/skeletons. Paralelly, I started collecting experience for Wystan with 5 angels who was considered to be my main. By 3 pandoras, he had all required secondary skills excepting air. On 147 I took another 3 utopias in big treasury and had wings and book of earth. Opponent wanted to go to sleep, I asked him for 3 turns to go to him and take his castles. Then he gave up. After loading save, I saw that he had only 1 utopia and no conservatories. So after 1 week he probably would be dead.

Thanks for the game!
Agree. After 4 weeks my map didn't reveal almost anything. My defeat was pretty sure. Being tired I choose not to continue. Thanks for the game!
Gee вне форума