Форум HeroesWorld-а - Показать сообщение отдельно - [ТУРНИР] "Два Сезона: Лето - Осень 2017". OnLine-игры
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 28.08.2017, 23:01
^
Timbuktu

📖
Отправить сообщение для  Timbuktu с помощью ICQ
Отправить сообщение для  Timbuktu с помощью ICQ
Re: [ТУРНИР] "Два Сезона: Лето - Осень 2017". OnLine-игры

TyranuxusWe took 3 restarts, I took 1. I had hard time deciding, if I should take my last 111 on the generation, we played. I had pretty small zone, only 1 Gnolls dwell, not much of Gold. I got 5 Basilics from Bron from Tavern and I saw, that Timbuktu is generated underground, and we all know how rich lava underground is. It wasn't the main reason to not take restart, but it helped. 112 I used Observatory, I scouted many guards to new zones, one of them was 100+ of Walking Deads, it was where I wanted to move Alkin later. Before it I made a Crypt and some other off-road fights, unfortunately, Dwarven Tresury was Throng, didn't fight. I got Earth lv2 with Alkin and Slow Scroll. After 10 minutes of fighting with Walking Deads I moved on. I fighted next creatures for many Treasure Chests and resources. That speed up my game. I managed to do Wyvs in my starting town, got second Town(which was also Fortress). I prepared chain and with full army moved to Timboktu's zone. I took his town in 122 and that ended the game. Poor map for both us, almost no Gold and anything else. GG
Never play for the blue Inferno on the 2sm. Eto polniy ppc. TFP.

я фейка

я фейка
Timbuktu вне форума