Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 24.06.2017, 18:05
^
boovli

📖
Отправить сообщение для  boovli с помощью ICQ
Отправить сообщение для  boovli с помощью ICQ
Re: [ТУРНИР] DUELIST

24.06.2017 boovli (Синий, Крепость, Тазар, Тазар) def Dawidu91 (Красный, Цитадель, Крег Хег, Крег Хег) Jebus Cross 141
A bit crazy game. Dirty resp with some hives, several big cons, gladius, angel wings, +6 all and +2 speed. Broke to the center at 117, but opponent was already there. Center was quite poor from my side, most usefull items opponent already had taken. He got air book, later built tp in tower village. I had stronger army and stats, but didn't have control other than wings for the most part of the game.

On the third week made a lot of stupid mistakes. Lost part of the army on a weak hero, even lost Tazar, cause assumed that I will be able to retreat from the crypt, which was already taken by the opponent. At this point I was pretty much sure that I'm going to lose this game. On the next turn I attacked Crag Hack with level 1 hero. I had red orb, he had AotD. Somehow I won the fight, he surrendered with almost 0 army, i had 4 angels left. Later there were another fight in the center, which i won too.

On 136 I finally got tp in mage guild, collected some army from my towns and slowly started to take opponents towns with several support heroes. On 137 I took his tower village, which had dd in the guild, also got 5 devils from the quest. On 141 opponent missclicked with Solmyr and was going to lose his artifacts on the next turn. After that he gave up. TFP!

2:0

boovli вне форума