^
Dave_HUN

📖
Отправить сообщение для  Dave_HUN с помощью ICQ
Выставка наград
Отправить сообщение для  Dave_HUN с помощью ICQ
Выставка наград
Re: [ТУРНИР] M-200% №11

19.07.2016 Dave_HUN (Красный, Random, Цитадель, Креллион, Гриндан) def GoD (Синий, Random, Башня, Теодорус, Нимбус) 2sm2c 213
I had only 1 road to 12,5k block,and after finding teleport gate with 3k block I found myself deep in snow and blocked by lots basilisks.Didnt find a lot of wood,so barely managed lvl1-2-3-5+cita.Grindan developed very well,air magic,logistics.I went into opp's treasure first and picked up the +1 powers, arena, and most of the money.Week 2 I built capitol+behemots.Week 3 find alamar in tavern,so I develop him and teach resu to grindan.I did a lot of retreating so had no money for ancient behes,but managed full buyout with everything else upgraded.FB at 137,where in 2 rounds with masshaste I killed everything except iron golems, then came the surprise of armageddon
On my side only orcs survived, and with resurrect I managed to stay alive and force opponent to retreat. After this I built lvl3 guild in hope for anti-magic,and I got it,so solmyr couldnt damage my birds.I didnt know that opp had no money to rebuy Nimbus 137,so I was playing it safe and didnt move into snow territory to avoid him hitting me with armageddon. Month 2 I gathered enough troops to rush safely.1-0
Спасибо за игру.
Dave_HUN вне форума