Форум HeroesWorld-а - Показать сообщение отдельно - Плагин с исправлениями багов SoD
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 10.07.2018, 05:53
^
RoseKavalier
📖
Re: Плагин с исправлениями багов SoD

Здравствуйте!
Извините за мое отсутствие русского языка, я буду продолжать пост на английском языке без переводчика.
If anything I post does not make sense, maybe translated text made no sense. Feel free to ask me to clarify)

SoD_SP is 100% for single player - I have made several modifications to make it very improbable it will be used by someone in network play.

There are 3 main objectives of SoD_SP:

1 - bug fixes
2 - providing original gameplay for single player maps (ex. Obstacle placement)
3 - Quality of Life (ex. initiative bar, quick spells)

I am fully willing to merge things with HDmod that baratorch deems useful. I guess bug fixes are most likely (#1).

#2 is really aimed at allowing the completion of maps that require some exploits and such. It was no longer possible to complete these maps with HD+. Turning it off (regular HD) was and is still an option but the lack of special features (ex. Replayable Combat) without HD+ pushed me to provide options that revert back changes while maintaining new features.

#3 I dunno. I like and use the ones I've made, some people don't.

I also wish for a single H3 platform, but my vision requires that integrity of original gameplay be conserved.

Let me know, I am open for anything.
Greetings.
RoseKavalier вне форума