Форум HeroesWorld-а - Показать сообщение отдельно - [ТУРНИР] Финальная Битва - 12
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 22.01.2019, 15:28
^
Dave_HUN

📖
Отправить сообщение для  Dave_HUN с помощью ICQ
Выставка наград
Отправить сообщение для  Dave_HUN с помощью ICQ
Выставка наград
Re: [ТУРНИР] Финальная Битва - 12

XocenkСпасибо за игру!
I didn't restart opp's Luna because I got a dungeon hero in prison and an easy hive, along with Jeddite and medusa dwelling. On 114 I entered refugee camp and got 2 phoenixes, they helped me with early tempo, but my map was quite empty, my only cons was minimal and in underground treasure I didn't find much army. Scouted 2 topes there, but had no power to take them as Jeddite didn't get earth, and lvl10 Fafner from prison didn't get expert scholar in 3 levelups... So as a result I could only take tope 131 with earth eles, first tope gave +5all and second tope KZ. This was big help because my guild didn't give any control, and opp was already coming for me with DD after I cleared the middle treasure. By this time I scouted 2 more topes and was going for them, but opponent accidentally (I'm guessing) found these topes while looking for my main hero. However my topmost hero was a scout and not Gunnar so Ciele took one of the topes and I took the other one with red orb in it. Took back my towns and continued demon farming, now with Elixir because I found the last part in snow treasure, where opp already captured the village but left it undefended vs my Ryland. I got DD on the 7th build in dungeon, before that I had a chance to attack Ciele with my Jeddite, I had a lot of army compared to her, but my stats were extremely low (2 18 vs 29 30), so after a while of thinking I didn't attack. As opponent started getting aggressive again and taking many of my towns, I didn't have a safe town left and had to prepare for final battle. I took 3 hives and took back my fortress to upgrade the newly gained wyvs. I made a mistake of putting Jeddite with phoenix outside garrison and opponent punished with shackles and skeleton army. On 211 I checked for new artifacts in merchant and found the last component of AOTD. Now I thought I have decent chances to win with 3 supports and aotd+red orb. I expected Charna to attack me, but I forgot that I could develop my Tazar fully on altar of sacrifice who had offence and Gunnar did not. So for FB my stats were way lower and I had no offence. We both had pendant of courage, so the battle was a luck fest. I lost my retal-stack monarchs against morales, but my big stack of monarchs got morale so I could eliminate opponent's 40 monarchs. Afterwards I could slowly wear down the 25 angels, I think 8 were remaining with the 900 skeletons vs my 180 horned demons in the end. The angels could block the way for my demons and the skeletons slowly gained on me. I didn't get any morales in the last part when it really mattered and my demons died in 4 hits.
Who knows what would have happened if I don't forget to develop Tazar for FB, but I'm sure opponent could have done few things differently as well, so I will not theorize about such things. I played with mistakes, but I think that is normal in such a long game.
Good luck in playoffs.
Dave_HUN вне форума