^
Dave_HUN

📖
Отправить сообщение для  Dave_HUN с помощью ICQ
Выставка наград
Отправить сообщение для  Dave_HUN с помощью ICQ
Выставка наград
Re: [ТУРНИР] "only XL-4"

22.09.2017 Dave_HUN (Синий, Подземелье, Шакти, Шакти) def FireToSky (Красный, Крепость, Тазар, Тазар) Spider 132
Starting zone was pretty big, my one road was long and bad, but I had 4 cons in resp, one minimal, which I took day 2. With split armies I eliminated green stronghold and pink conflux AIs, had good amount of money but I could barely build anything in the first 4 days so I didnt even get beholders, instead spent money on magic university to get earth magic, because Shakti got air and I accepted it.I made crucial mistake though and picked up XP from a chest before taking flux and buying earth, resulting in earlier levelup at lvl9. Thankfully I got logistics offered, but still getting expert earth was no easy task, opponent was in nearby zone and I didnt have elsewhere to go to collect experience. Then I remembered I have 2 levelup trees in my starting zone, but in the end I didnt need them because Shakti got exp earth sooner. At 124-5 I took the remaining 3 cons and had 9 angels in total. Fiona scouted an underground treasure and found a library+tope there, with 3 hives, so Shakti also went there and took the tope 126, but it was minimal and gave sandals. Then I had no option but to rush and hope Tazar doesnt find many good things in his treasure, which he didnt so opponent gave up soon afterwards.
Thanks for playing!
Dave_HUN вне форума