^
GoD

📖
Отправить сообщение для  GoD с помощью ICQ
Выставка наград
Отправить сообщение для  GoD с помощью ICQ
Выставка наград
Re: [ТУРНИР] "Зеркала"

Dave_HUNSold red color for 1700 gold,which was a pretty good deal considering we got inferno and 2 artefacts from chests early.I expanded pretty fast,killed pack silver pegasi with Cassiopeia(later she became secondary main),and crew mates with CH.With double inferno and demon dwelling I decided to go for devil dwelling day 6.Beat 73 earth elementals without problem,and on that same day scouted a snow treasure.117 I chained back to go for 100 griffin conservatory,took it with small losses,then retreated to go for another conservatory,while used chain to move army to hive.I was afraid of big con,because I was very poor.It was minimum so no problem,took wolf raider bank,then hive,scouted grass treasure,found gloves there.Took some hives on opponent's side,meanwhile gave 1-1 devil to scouts to expand fast.Overall I scouted more and took more banks than opponent,and when I saw him at 133 I seized the opportunity of catching him with better army.
Crag Hack 21-8-2-5 vs Nymus 14-13-12-7
4 angels 28 ducks 2 devils 16 cyclops 10 demons
vs
2 angels 5 efreet 18 cyclops 7 ducks 16 pit fiends 18 demons 14 dogs
After opponent cast mass slow I cast mass haste and I managed to kill most of his army.In the end he retreated while I still had most of my army.Crag didnt have wisdom so I took all lvl4 box with Cassiopeia,but unfortunately no earth magic.Expert town portal would have made my life so much easier.Still I kept getting stronger,I took 1 tope that I could find,which gave me +5all and resist boots.Some more banks gave me more wyverns and giants,I brought inferno army too.I was going to reach opponent's main town 147,he tried using implosion and running away,but with mass haste and mass slow I killed his 6 efreets and he gave up.GG thanks for playing!

спасибо за игру.

"РЫЦАРЬ АПОКАЛИПСИСА"

GoD вне форума