Форум HeroesWorld-а - Показать сообщение отдельно - [ТУРНИР] Один за всех и все за одного 4
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 25.02.2016, 23:18
^
battanas

📖
Отправить сообщение для  battanas с помощью ICQ baTTanas #9411
Отправить сообщение для  battanas с помощью ICQ baTTanas #9411
Re: [ТУРНИР] Один за всех и все за одного 4

costmany speed blocks,but earn 200 skelets at 121 and take con-2.then split army for 3 direction start looking for objects,but nothing.take few comps and found 8wyverns hive.both t-zone was bad(snow and swamp),and i trying to search underground,where find 2 dark knghts dwells and few pandoras+shackles and fly scroll.then i take opp's tope with earth book and start to necro fast,waiting for opp.catch him at 215.thx for playing!

idk what i say in 126 i have 8 angels and going in 1th t-zone (21) was snow - ok going in sekond t-zone (20) again was snow - waht i do going in snow lose all my gold and res to bay only heroes and thise t- zone was empety - not art only some pandora boxes get all watter mage - oponent have fly(scroll) and going in one t- zone in coner losse 500 MP and get utopia ( in 1-2 t -zone only one utopia whit earth book ), i lose all weak and nothing - what can i do - going to find t- zone (22) whithout road - oponent there whit TP , - again back to sarch t-zone (19) - whitot road i find it oo what snow area agein and not art - eh going to find t- zone (23) -but oponent coming ohh all over , for me was only penalty to play this generator - TFP
battanas вне форума