Форум HeroesWorld-а - Показать сообщение отдельно - [ТУРНИР] Любимчики, в бой! - 10 - The Battle of Favorites! - 10
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 11.02.2018, 22:30
^
Ihromant

📖
Отправить сообщение для  Ihromant с помощью ICQ
Отправить сообщение для  Ihromant с помощью ICQ
Re: [ТУРНИР] Любимчики, в бой! - 10 - The Battle of Favorites! - 10

11.02.2018 Ihromant (Красный, Башня, Сольмир, Кайри) def Cez (Синий, Подземелье, Шакти, Шакти) Mini-Nostalgia 137
Played at least a game with last opponent. He was sick, so conducted the game after the date. I wanted to take rest on 111, 112 and 113, but was too greedy, also there was Kyrre, so didn't take it. And better I would do this because on 114 inferno's Deemer killed half of my gremlins. What a bitch! Never mind, managed to take two mages dwellings and on 117 tool chempion's dwelling. On 121 killed last computer and went to take hives. Took first two visible by Tyraxor and Kyrre and also demoned there by pits. Till 131 looked around to find something valuable. And at last on 132 found book of air behind ghost dragons. Luckily, there was no upgr stack and managed to kill them almost without losses and even demoned there. On 135 jumped on the opponent and took his conflux castle. He regenerated his mana and runned to me. Then there was FB where my demon stack was more powerful than his wywerns. Other troops died from the chain lightnings from both sides. Luckily, opponent took pandora with all air with advanced wisdom.

Thanks for the game!

Мой любимьій размер - тройка. Будь то конса, утопа или сиськи

Ihromant вне форума