Форум HeroesWorld-а - Показать сообщение отдельно - Любимчики, в бой! - 8 - The Battle of Favorites! - 8
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 09.04.2016, 22:50
^
Dave_HUN

📖
Отправить сообщение для  Dave_HUN с помощью ICQ
Выставка наград
Отправить сообщение для  Dave_HUN с помощью ICQ
Выставка наград
Re: Любимчики, в бой! - 8 - The Battle of Favorites! - 8

09.04.2016 Dave_HUN (Красный, Оплот, Кайри, Кайри) def Dima Surmay (Синий, Некрополь, Тант, Тант) 6lm10a 211
After all restarts spent I got best start ever. In tavern piquedram + ufretin Then with the small army I had broke 3k guard,it was wolves with up stack and 12 wolf raiders got morale and killed 5 elves I upgraded dwarves day 2 (my full army was 20 centaurs 2 elves 21 dwarves 6 gargoyles),entered full crypt with them but lost only 10 centaurs.Luckily I got ciele again and could break 6k guard with arrow and take fortress town.I gathered enough money to build unicorns+castle,but could barely afford anything 121,and kyrre was still lvl3.I managed to develop her a bit,then took my 2 cons (2+1 angel),entered treasure 131.It was very poor,1 box I took with basic wisdom = empty ,and it only had 1 hive,a couple weak artifacts and a tope.I brought meat for tope and took it 134 or 135,got earth tome and +12 attack +12 defense.Took another tope,but was garbage.Started building up rampart MG because I lost tower before like a moron.I picked up a DD scroll at end of week 3,now I felt safe because MG level was already 4.I developed grindan as secondary main,and cleared some stuff ,then entered a huge treasure,with 3 libraries,2 topes,many hives.I found a hydra dwelling and with 3 fortresses I built hydra,and at 147 opponent showed up with weaker stats and army,so with recanters+shackles I attacked and 13 chaos hydras,75 monarchs,strong shooters were enough.
Spasibo za igru!
Dave_HUN вне форума