Форум HeroesWorld-а - Показать сообщение отдельно - Турнир "Два Сезона: лето-осень 2016". OnLine-игры на рейтинг (рапорты, обсуждения)
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 01.09.2016, 15:21
^
alkaposha

📖
Отправить сообщение для  alkaposha с помощью ICQ
Отправить сообщение для  alkaposha с помощью ICQ
Re: Турнир "Два Сезона: лето-осень 2016". OnLine-игры на рейтинг (рапорты, обсуждения)

VentonI probably should have taken 111 which I still had but I didn't expect to be blocked so much. The unblocked area was kinda empty. 3 topes in my zone but didn't take any bc no time. Very late break into the desert. I managed to take 2 topes and the central town before I met with my opponent. He ran out of timer and couldn't take the tope. I took it, improved my hero a bit and attacked. Next turn it was gg.

Thanks for the game!
had no slow all game 3 towns no slow all shrines all skrols no slow breaking to center 122 offroad becouse road guarded by efreet sultans and walking by sand with no path and no exit into road area for whole week.... decided to go by road i have and breaking 131 efreets (still no slow) but then by loosing lot of timer on fights finishing my turn on nearly full movements on main... seen 3 topes that could take it but due to time problems just stood still and let opponent to kill... thanks for game completely unlucky map
alkaposha вне форума