Форум HeroesWorld-а - Показать сообщение отдельно - Субъективные рестарты в сезонке: голосуем!
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 22.05.2012, 19:05
^
Maretti
📖
Отправить сообщение для  Maretti с помощью ICQ
Выставка наград
Отправить сообщение для  Maretti с помощью ICQ
Выставка наград
Re: Субъективные рестарты в сезонке: голосуем!

I normally play with no restarts unless you have an exstremely bad map or is blocked heavily and that works very well. So I think 2 111 or 1 112 is plenty. With 3 restarts each you risk spending severel hours restarting on perfectly playeble maps. The more restarts you have the better you want your start to be. So to many restarts are taken.

I also think we should remove the restart due to early meetings. If both players have road to the same area and meet early there the rule is good enough. But in other cases its not only a massive waste of time but it also leads to the strategy of going for the early meet with the sole purpose of getting a restart. Also if you have a good start you should be carefull not to send in scouts in new areas because you risk a meet. All in all a terrible rule in my humble opinion. In most cases you can avoid the early meet with the main army if you are a bit carefull.