Форум HeroesWorld-а - Показать сообщение отдельно - [ТУРНИР] Любимчики, в бой! - 9 - The Battle of Favorites! - 9
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 21.01.2017, 13:03
^
battanas

📖
Отправить сообщение для  battanas с помощью ICQ baTTanas #9411
Отправить сообщение для  battanas с помощью ICQ baTTanas #9411
Re: [ТУРНИР] Любимчики, в бой! - 9 - The Battle of Favorites! - 9

wowagot taz on week 1
in spite of xm12, managed to build only griffs in cita on week1, but saw 2 conses, planned to take them at the beginning of week 2
but 1st consa was maxi, so valya goes to another, takes minimal one and all minced meat, including green drag from dwelling, goes to taz, who tanks in the 1st cons and sacrifices some meat for 4 angels
then i took green flux and immediately started to contruct the guild
alas, my opp started build his guild earlier and on 131 had both dd and tp in it!
and i've rebuilt the 5th level for several times, trading all arts, irrelevant to put on taz, together with the gold for resourses for the last atttemps -- no dd at all (tp i've got in earth book from the tope)
when the 5th lvl gave the implosion at last (previously there were fly, mirror, fishes, and fires) gunnar himself payed a visit to the flux!
so in the ff he used the impla from the freshly guild!
but cause of the blue color the rebuilding of the 3rd level for antimagic was impossible the same turn, so taz with the double mana from dung village managed to overcome in the battle

gg, thx for the playing!

напал разнообразным фаршем во главе с 8-кой ангелов на гуннара, захватившего флакс, где уже 6-й ход подряд тщетно престраивался 5 лвл вышки
с обоих сторон любой стек, кроме синих уток, нараз сносился имплой (которая, нафиг была не нужна была тазу с КЗ, но как на грех перестроилась аккурат к приходу гуннара) но куча маны у таза зарешала
гг, спс за игру

Thise time is my fault (resp dont wanna coment , i have one road whit block and going in one way teleport and in coner t-zone) - when youre hero have TP and DD in 131 need play better . In FB have more stats and army but dublle mana my oponent won. TFP
battanas вне форума