Форум HeroesWorld-а - Показать сообщение отдельно - [ТУРНИР-HotA] Diamond: Survival
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 17.12.2017, 17:27
^
Dave_HUN

📖
Отправить сообщение для  Dave_HUN с помощью ICQ
Выставка наград
Отправить сообщение для  Dave_HUN с помощью ICQ
Выставка наград
Re: [ТУРНИР-HotA] Diamond: Survival

17.12.2017 Dave_HUN (Синий, Random, Крепость, Росик, Кайри) def Jelen117 (Красный, Random, Подземелье, Аджит, Тираксор) Diamond 141
I still had 111 left, but I had kyrre and offense in witch hut. By the end of the week I had built basilisk + citadel. The treasure zones had many hives and pickets, but I couldnt take them all very fast because of weak army, I had to start with the lower guards. I think on 124 I took 2 cons for 5 angels, this helped me a lot in clearing the rest of the objects with minimal losses. By end of week 2 I took a tope with air book, had horde wyverns, collected +6all from ground. On snow treasure I found recanters, which was game winner for me, since I didnt have more topes to clear. In desert treasure I found tp scroll behind lots war unicorns, and I scouted tyraxor at fortress AI's zone with full army so I attacked him. He would have imploded me if I didnt have recanters, this way he just paid off without damage. Afterwards I cleared some more hives, visited libraries for stats, and upgraded wyvs. Turns out opponent didnt have DD so it wasnt possible to turn game around.
Thanks for playing!
Dave_HUN вне форума