Старый 02.04.2016, 21:12
^
RetroFM
📖
Отправить сообщение для  RetroFM с помощью ICQ
Отправить сообщение для  RetroFM с помощью ICQ
Радость
Re: [ТУРНИР] "only XL-3"

Jelen117Sold conflux for 1500 and bought red colour for 600.
111 1 step short to reach stronghold ai (could have reached him if I didn't beat 1 more guard). Took it 112 losing all hobgoblins. Had problems with wood and ore but managed to build in both towns wolves, orcs and rocs (in my starting town citadel too). 122 with 12 up rocs, 50 up wolves and some other stuff I went for a con behind medusa queens and it was 100 griffs with up stack. Took it losing 35 up wolves. Then 1 more 100 griffs con with Dessa and Kyrre was going for another ais. Here opp gave up. As it turned out after checking the map there were many big cons close to my roads and for sure I would have had 25 angels and 4-5 utopias taken until middle of the 3rd week. And triple of stronghold probably with behes built in all towns. Fantastic roads, Kyrre with stables and perfect skills, Dessa as a support, many gold objects. Pity that opp got such a hopeless map.

Taki vse tak i bilo ... Opp so starta ispolzoval ves svoj tajmer ... Kogda u menja taki xodi bili po minute ... Vzjal dva sklepa i ka4nul cielku do strelki pod 100 vzjal mini konsu ... Opp svetil I kirushku a dessa bila so starta ... Vtoroj zamok opp zaxvatil 4ut li ne v pervij den ))) Mne ze vtoroj zamok svetil Tolko k koncu vtoroj nedeli . Odnostoronie teleporti eto ne est good . Togda uz oboim ix nuzno kidat ... Koro4e 6lm10a budu 4erkat nax . Vsem Spasibo . Thx for good game .
RetroFM вне форума