Форум HeroesWorld-а - Показать сообщение отдельно - NCF - Расширенный список Нейтральных существ
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 20.06.2018, 13:09
^
dredknight
📖
dredknight#9852
dredknight#9852
Re: NCF - Расширенный список Нейтральных существ

Thank you for the good words Wolfcat!

Here are answers based on your questions.

Теперь все правки в NCF заново менять надо под новые ID существ)

You plan to add creatures from mods Skull of Shadows (SoS) and RTF, Wintrial or authors can upload files to the cloud themselves?

and this 1, 2, 3

All Psatka creatures from his web site are included in the Chaos pack too .

It was inevitable to change ids because:
- Some creatures had duplicate IDs
- Some creatures were taken from mods that replaced ToTe creatues so I had to create new ids for them, which can overlap some NCF creatures I am not aware of.

I was aware that not everyone will be happy with the new pattern but it is inevitable to break some stuff when putting all creatures together.

I hope that we can start using the new pattern.

All creatures that are given (Skull of Shadows (SoS) and RTF, Wintrial and others) will be added. Where IDs overlap they will be adjusted.

Need a Russian translation of the program, readme installation for the lazy )) and translation of creatures ))))))))

For the next release I can separate the application text in external files so we can have a translation. I am a Russian speaker so someone will have to help with it.

Regarding creature text translation... things are not that simple.
When making the Chaos pack, I was aware that at some point an ability to change languages will be required but this seemed too much work so I decided to make them all in English in order to keep consistency and decide how to do it later.

Now thinking about how to do it we face an issue with the existing package architecture. Currently each creature and all its text files are in a separate .pak file.
This makes the package modular. If we want to change text we have to make a separate package file for each creature texts. This will double the files in folder.
I am not sure if this is the right decision. If anyone has a better idea please share it.

After setting the CHAOS pack, the back button does not work

This is how it is intended to work. Once a package is deployed there is nothing more to do. I may change it for the next version though if it is such a big deal .

I can lay out a pack of some creatures that I added but two-thirds of creatures and them Id will be repeated (somewhere there is separately) need all watch Klick
To everyone that has creatures that think are not in the Chaos pack. Give me a link and I will add them. As I said overlapping IDs will be adjusted.

No texture at Namtaru
I am not sure I understand what is the problem. Can you elaborate? The picture looks fine to me.
dredknight вне форума