Форум HeroesWorld-а - Показать сообщение отдельно - [ТУРНИР] Дегустация Horn of the Abyss
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 15.05.2015, 00:13
^
hippox89
📖
Отправить сообщение для  hippox89 с помощью ICQ
Отправить сообщение для  hippox89 с помощью ICQ
Re: [ТУРНИР] Дегустация Horn of the Abyss

Docent PicolanПосле всех рестартов раздало не самый приятный расклад — блок из ифритов у улья, закрывший для меня половину моего респа и все дороги, кроме дороги к Замку ИИ + блок из ЧД уже за ифритами, закрывающий дорогу на Цитадель. Была, впрочем, и компенсация: две консы двойки. Взял Замок, пробил консы, зефирку и ифритов, затем взял Инферно — от него была удобная и короткая дорога в местную трежу, там был найден ТП, квестовые арты по пути, пара цехов и ульев. Увы, Гуннару неожиданно долго не приходила земля. Отправился в трежу Замка, в утопах дали чайник, шляпу на 5 лвл, зашла-таки земля. Без особой спешки через центр вышел к оппоненту, после финалки в замке Башни (где под утро я наделал порядочно ошибок) следует gg. Спасибо за игру!

After all restarts I had a pretty unlucky disposition: Efreeti, blocking the way to half of my zone and all the roads to AI, except Castle + Black Dragons (behind the first one), blocking the way to Stronghold. There was some kind of compensation too: two Conservatory, both for 2 angels. Then I captured the Castle, broke the Conservatories and Wolf Raider's Picket, captured the Inferno and found the short way to local treasury — that's where I found TP, two quest arifacts and some Experimental Shops / Hives. But unfortunately, Gunnar didn't get Earth for a while. Then I reached Castle treasury and found Helm +6 all, Spellbinder's Hat and finally got Earth. Then, without much hurry, I went to the opponent through the center. FB in Tower castle (where I've done a lot of almost fatal mistakes) followed by gg. Thanks for the game!

I can confirm. My starting zone was satisfactory enough with easy access to the neighbouring computers and with some good opportunities for early development expect for maybe no low level cons. A early Nix dwelling + two portals of summoning resulted in good Nix growth throughout the game. Took some cons and went to the first treasure zone where I found Air book. Tower GM provided TP soon afterwards. I was behind on momentum most of the game due to some poor planning earlier on, and so I wanted to avoid Blue until I could eventually catch up. When Blue finally went to my territory I had surpassed him in raw army strength, however, Blue was still far ahead in most other aspects (overall stats + artefacts). The FB was still close, but Blue eventually secured the victory and I called 'gg'.

Thanks for playing !