Форум HeroesWorld-а - Показать сообщение отдельно - Турнир "Два Сезона: лето-осень 2015". OnLine-игры на рейтинг (рапорты, обсуждения)
Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 16.07.2015, 15:49
^
Jelen117
📖
Отправить сообщение для  Jelen117 с помощью ICQ
Отправить сообщение для  Jelen117 с помощью ICQ
16.07.2015 Jelen117 (Синий, Цитадель, Десса, Десса) def Dave_HUN (Красный, Башня, Аин, Аин) 8mm6a 134
Double build but no stone and little gold so I barely managed to build rocs in both towns (had to build citadel in second stronghold because ai was pretty strong). Risked with taking throng dwarven treasury 121 but it was 100 so took it with 8 rocs and ~30 wolves (unupgraded of course) pretty easily. Then with scout another throng dwarven treasury and 122 I had 13 up rocs, ~50 wolves and no goblins. Went to central treasure following the road but I made a big mistake that I didn't spot that there was opponent (on mini-map there was red, also a little bit of red flag I could have seen). Luckily road was blocked and I went for a con up. Luckily, it was 100 griffins with up stack, lost only 2 birds and few wolves. Went down in the treasure (but not on road) hoping that there won't be connection to opponent but it was. There was a hive (8 wyvs I think), took it and went for a central town to get haste as Dessa had exp air as it looked opp wanted to avoid meeting with me. Got haste, retreated Dessa, army chained back, took throng con and went to the second central treasure. It was fantastic there, 3 hives, 2 topes. Took 1st tope 132 with 5 angels, 30 wyvs losing an angel and 2 wyvs but it gave +6 all, +5 all and +4 att/def. Went for the second tope. Took it 133, gave air book, doubled mana on Dessa and with scout took back central town close to opponent as he took it earlier from me. Then Dessa took tope that was there and rushed towards opponent. 134 I got his main town where there was tp and dd. He gave up because Dessa had 4k movement, full control and was very strong. Great game from me.
Jelen117 вне форума