Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 12.07.2015, 02:28
^
Huanito

📖
Отправить сообщение для  Huanito с помощью ICQ
Отправить сообщение для  Huanito с помощью ICQ
Re: [ТУРНИР] ОФБ-9

11.07.2015 Huanito (Синий, Оплот, Кайри, Кайри) def St_Klaus (Красный, Некрополь, Клавиус, Галтран) 6lm10a 141
Had nice start,took pendant of courage on 113 behind pack pit lords and 2nd rampart in week1.After that scouted a little bit and on 125 I saw that Vido approached with 270 skells and some vampires.Attacked with Kyrre on same day and killed Vido.After I went for rush in opponent direction and managed to get in front of his town on 127 but he already built castle there and there was no need to attack him.Consa 5x30 was in front of his town,Kyrre had only advanced earth magic,so,I took some additional fights to gain expert earth for mass slow but that didnt happen and decided to go for that consa with 19 grand elves and 5 war unicorns+some meat without mass slow.Fight went pretty well,and on 133 I managed to take his town.He escaped with Gosha and I decided to go and chase him since I had 3k+ speed on Kyrre.Opponent were without single towns for 4-5 days and on 141 I managed to catch him nearby strongold village that he took.Since he was with no mana+stats diffrence on my side+army it was easy final fight for me.Thx for game.
Huanito вне форума